Facebook Fucked Me

Since FB was a thing, way back in the day, I've had an account.  I believe that I've been targeted recently, and no longer have a FB account.  

I don't care.  Except.  

I used it for my primary communications, FB messenger.  Massive fuck up on my part.  There's an appeal in progress, but even if I do succeed in this, I'm out.  

I did nothing wrong on the platform.  Seriously, nothing.  I'm an asshole, but not enough of one to get my accounts banned.  So.  I'm moving on.  

I'm about to update my profile page to reflect my new ways to communicate.  Of course you can still tect me at +13164440690 — that's been around since Google Voice came out.  But they like to cancel things at random.  So I've created Telegram and WhatsApp profiles so you can stay in touch.  

I should have never stayed dependent on one platform, FB in this case.  Lesson learned.  

So going forward, if I have your email — I'll reach out to you and attempt to access.  For those that I do not, I hope that you will see this and take action.  

Add me on the new platforms with +13165160050, and I'll be in touch.  

Fuck Facebook for ruining my decades of progress.  But I'll move on.  Googling my name will get people in touch with me again.  My profile page at https://mike.chevron7.net will be updated as well, and my Forums at https://chevron7.net will be updated as well.  

Hope you fuckers are doing well.  I'm not. 

Cheers.